Monday 24 August 2009

The Re-whorification Of Me...

The Rewhoreification of me is coming along in leaps and bounds. I have a good feeling about it. I am looking forward to the next six months and the changes it will bring in my life, both professionally and personally.
I am looking forward to being single and able to go out to dinner with a Gent and not fret inwardly about when I should be getting home.

The good news is the BF is back on night shift, so going out and meeting these men will be easier, both physically and mentally.
We have discussed and agreed upon it, and he knows it’s going to happen, but that doesn’t make me feel less guilty when I am preparing myself to go out to meet-and sleep-with other men. I do have a heart, I know it’s hard on him, but it needs to be done.

I have two bookings for this week, both dinners first, which is really the sort of work I am looking for in the long term, although I don't rule out the Quick Shag in a Hotel though. It’s handy, quick, and clean and it’s always good to know I have my back to fall back on, repetitively, should I need to.

It’s just so nice to be going out and about to decent restaurants, all dressed up after being such a hermit for ten years. I can't deny it, I'm loving it.

The BF working nights is also good for the Phone Sex job!
The calls are of better quality. By that I mean louder, more intense. If the caller is straight and just want to hear a girl moaning, and “scream like I’m fucking you really hard and you love it” then I am able to provide that service.
I can’t do this when the BF is home. I know him. Me simulating sex, (loud, slutty sex at that) is going to turn him on and I don’t want that, which is why I always work in the other room and tend to keep it down a bit.

I’m not going to go into detail about it on here, this isn’t a blog about my personal life, and I don’t feel comfortable talking about the BF too much because, well… to sum it up, I’m not in love with him and never have been. I don’t think he knows about this blog, if he does, I’d be really pissed off that he knew and didn’t discuss it with me because I bloody would if the tables were turned.
But the last thing I want is to get him horny then have to turn him down. That’s just rubbing his nose in it.

So, the BF working nights gives me the opportunity to earn more money. I can also walk around the whole of the house as I take the calls- or at least in between calls- and tidy up, polish, iron, do any number of godawful boring household chores that we all need to do.

I can yell louder, or be meaner, to the subs too. Oh, they do like that. And I can do my housework while I talk, just to let them know how insignificant they are to their mistress’s life. They like that too.
I can also enjoy the odd call or two. It does happen. Like M from Up North somewhere. What a deep, sexy voice he has, and he says the things I would want to hear were he calling me for my pleasure. So fucking sexy he is. I can never resist playing with myself when he is online. Hmm, but enjoying my callers sometimes, that’s a whole other post…

No comments: