Thursday 29 May 2008

Well here I am, sitting in bed, on the laptop, wishing I could sleep. But I cant. I have to earn some money taking to dickheads on the phone, convincing them I am the horniest nympho they will ever have the pleasure of not meeting.
I had to come to bed as its cold and I cant put the heating on because the dog starts panting and the callers can hear him. I've tried to convince them its my sexy lesbian friend panting for some hot girl on girl fun but dog gave the game away by barking cos he wanted to go outside.

Okay, this is a short entry as the phones are really busy and these damned callers are interrupting my flow. I've been trying to write for about half an hour and I have to keep deleting. I should be pleased, I need the cash, but its a pain in the arse. Funny, thats what the caller is telling me right now as I'm describing what I'm doing to him with a strap on!
Back later x

No comments: