Wednesday 4 June 2008

Be a man, admit it...

Good Morning Avid Blog Readers.
I never got a chance to write more last night, the phones turned out to be busy and all that stopping and starting when I write does my head in. Good for the callers who want domination tho as I can talk in my irritated voice and have a real crack at them
“Why are you pissing me about” I said to one guy after he had annoyed me for long enough “Why aren’t you man enough to admit you like getting dressed up like a slut and being fucked up the arse” then I made him yell out “I’m a man but I fantasize about sucking cock. I must be a sissy slut” lol Oh the power, its great. I hope he had near neighbours and they heard him. Wanker.


Honestly, I have no sympathy for these blokes who ring up, wanting to fantasize about bi or homosexuality. The caller usually starts off being all tough, talking pussy and tits, but then he’ll say ‘what would your boyfriend do if he caught us’ and then I know that what he really wants is to get on his knees and kiss a big dick. But these men don’t want to be responsible for their desires, so in their fantasy, I am the one who forces them to do it. It then becomes out of their control, so it must mean they are not ‘gay‘. Twats, honestly. Makes me laugh as it’s mostly the cockney geezers, or city types. It’s hardly ever the Oxbridge wankers, they always seem at ease with their sexual desires. Gee, I wonder why?


I don’t do serious domination- not yet anyway. I am trying to work up to it. I just find some of it a bit weird, psychologically. Oh, I know, people say ‘but it’s just as fantasy…’ and sure enough, the few times I have done it the blokes have cum, then stepped completely away from the fantasy an been ‘normal’ again. In fact, subs are the few callers who actually have the manners to say thanks and goodbye. Their mothers would be proud.


But I wonder, what makes someone want to be told to stick an egg up their backside, and cluck like a chicken? Or put a belt round their neck like a collar, get on all fours and run round yapping like a fox terrier? Believe me it happens, I’ve made them do it lol
I spose tho, what do I really care? They can cluck like a chicken and bark like a dog as much as they want, it pays my wages!


Another short(ish) blog tonight. It’s now 6.15 am and I have been up all night on the phones so I need to get a few hours sleep so I can cope with the rest of the day.

At least the sky looks clear today. It’s been pissing down in England lately- I want some sun!
Later folks xx

No comments: