Saturday 21 June 2008

Back from not being here...

I know, I know, its been a while. I’ve had a crap couple of weeks. My old dog had to be PTS and it took me a while to get back on track. I did try working, but wasn’t in the mood to put up with faking it to shitheads. I did one call and it went as follows;

Me; Hello, how are you
Him; I’m horny and I have my mine inch cock in my hand.
Me; Oh, fuck off you twat.

And I slammed the phone down. Fuck ‘em, I just couldn’t be bothered.

But now, I’ve eased myself back into it this week, and by next week I shall be full time again.

I’ve also decided I have to get cracking and tell you more about my life, how I fucked it up and ended up as a telephone whore. And the fun I had doing it along the way.

More later, I’m on the chatlines right now, taking calls as I secretly type.
Which I shouldn’t do as I don’t pay proper attention to what they’re saying. Then I find myself lost in whatever the scenario is and I wonder ‘where the hell are we up to now’ as I start talking about oral when he's talking about anal. He must think I'm some sort of contortionist lol

No comments: