Tuesday 3 June 2008

Tonight I learnt I can be ruder here...

Good evening Avid Blog Readers. I’m back on the sex chat lines tonight as I type. It will be a slow entry tho, as my headset has broken down so I have to hold the bloody phone with one hand, which means I cant type as I talk. I’m on the desk computer anyway and the keyboards noisy so I wouldn’t be able to get away with it anyhow. I have to pretend to be having orgasms here lol.

Blogging is new to me, so I’ve been reading a few others to see how its done. I have been a holding back a little as I wasn’t sure about the content, and just how raunchy I was allowed to be, but after reading a blog from a woman and her explicit description of her sex life (sorry ABR’s, I didn’t save it so I cant link you there lol) I figured that it’s okay to be somewhat more descriptive about my job(s) and my past experiences as a totally whacked out London Party Girl in the 1990’s.

Lets start with tonight’s callers. Fuck me what a bunch of losers tonight, so far.
It seems to be dickhead night tonight on the phones. Funny how things go in cycles. What is it that makes 5 blokes, all called Dave (or if their name isn’t Dave, what is it that makes them choose Dave as a pseudonym?) and all be weak sounding voices and all want to be dominated in some way? It’s like my own fucking Groundhog Day, I tell you.
Well, sometimes I love doing the domination and humiliation calls. I just let vent to this silly pratt who one minute tells me he has a small cock and wants me to humiliate him, the next he is trying to tell me he’s gonna fuck me!
What?!” I said, “what makes you think you are coming anywhere near me with that tiny little prick, you pathetic little shit”.

Ah, feels so good to let it all out and rant a caller every now and then. And get paid for it.
Okay, I’m gonna post this now, short and sweet as it is. I’ll be back later to do more, but I have to nip downstairs to watch a film with my mum. Back soon xx

No comments: