Saturday 25 July 2009

The Real Mentalists...

It’s late. I’m on the phone line again, taking calls. I haven’t been particularly receptive for the ol’ phone sex lately. The Dom calls are okay, but good grief, I’m getting fucked off with the dicks who call on the other groups. Where have all the sexy men gone lately? I seem to have acquired a lot of regulars, almost all of who (whom?) I dislike.
Up until a couple of months ago there was always the odd caller here and there, who would do it for me. It didn’t happen every night. This job for me is primarily about making money. If I was having phone sex for fun, I’d be participating in quality calls. I wouldn’t be doing 200 boring repetitive calls every bloody night, would I?
 
So anyway, the this sexy caller would have a combination of things would get me going; the sound of his voice, the things he would say, vocal mannerisms that in my mind I could convert to an image of physical presence that I find attractive.
 
Quite often he’d only start the process and I’d run with it, dreaming up my own little scenario after he had long gone, with the images of past encounters running through my mind adding to the excitement.
The occasional sexy caller aside, most were just run of the mill, and that’s okay. It’s my job, even if it’s boring.

But lately the non-Dom calls have been more monotonous and repetitive that usual, to the point I find myself being sarcastic rather than sexy.

This is not a good way to make money!

But I can’t help it. What’s wrong with these fuckwits? Lately it seems to be antagonistic, argumentative wankers who have no clue how to hold a conversation on any level whatsoever, be it sexual or just about the weather. For fucks sake!
They ask for a description, so I give them one and they say they don’t believe me. This is usually followed by accusations of being in a call centre, and general disbelief at anything I say. I have found though that the best way to make money and keep them on the line is to argue with them. If I try to appease them, or be a Stepford Wife type, they hang up. It seems they are looking for an argument. Is there a market for this type of thing, I am wondering.
But I suppose arguing releases tension and I am a Scorpio, so I can stand my ground very well, to the point of being viciously honest.
It’s just annoying sometimes.

It’s the callers with lack of communication skills that are making me want to bang my head repeatedly on the desktop. They don’t listen, they don’t have any manners. They interrupt all the time, not making sense. It’s very draining trying to keep up and humour them.

Example? Here’s one;

Me: I’d like to lick your cock all over like a lollypop , big long licks, then use it like a lipstick to give myself pre-cum flavoured lip gloss, mmmm (etc etc) then I want to-
Caller; (interrupting) Tell me what you’d do to my cock if you were here.
Me; Okay darling (I thought I was you fucking dickshit). I’d like to lick your cock all over like a lollipop… (and here I repeat what I have just said)
Caller; (moaning) Yeah baby that’s it.
 
As if I was saying something different! That’s just plain mental.

No comments: