Wednesday 8 July 2009

Who's The Boss Now, eh...

Feeling rather blue lately. I know what needs to be done to save me. I need to write write write but I'm finding it hard to find the time. I feel so tired. This chatline work is disrupting my sleeping patterns so much. Actually, cancel that, no it's not. It's the other stuff I have to do that is disrupting my schedule.
Fucked if I want to go down and clean the frigging landlady's filthy house twice a week, but at the mo its part of the deal with my rent. That sucks. If i didnt have to get up to do that, I could work late, have a decent lie in, then get up refreshed and do a few hours on the book.

As it is now, I try to write the book while on the phone, but it really is pointless. However, it does have it's benefits being constantly interrupted. I get pissed off and really let rip at the subs. They love it.

Lunchtime seems to be the busiest time for domination calls. Most of them are sitting at their desk at work, wanting to hand over the controls to a strong woman. Just his way of finding an inner equilibrium, I suppose. Then he goes and fucks up that balance by belittling the PA or the office runner. Makes him feel like a man again after he's visualised himself bent over his desk with his bosses dick in his mouth.
Oh I love that one lol. They go silent for a few seconds when I say it, they even try to say no, but I am the Mistress... hahahahahahahahhhhaaaaaaaaaaa

No comments: