Friday 3 July 2009

ARSEHOLE...

I've been working on the chatline, talking to some northern git who was a bit of a dick, but not too bad.
I put up with his inane ramblings for nearly half an hour. Then he told me that his dog bit him and for 'punishment' he had tied him in the bathroom, so short that he could only stand or sit, for 48 hours.
I couldn't hold my tongue.
What a fucking thick piece of shit he is. He said "but he bit me" I said something like "well, no surprise, if that's how you treat him, you idiot"

Does he really think he will get an animals trust if he treats him in such way. I told him to go to dog training and learn how to do it properly, and that I didn't want to talk to such a piece of shit like him and slammed the phone down. I'd like to string him up by his neck so he has to stand for 48 hours.
Moron- drag yourself into the 21st century and stop being such a medieval wanker. Tosser.

No comments: