Wednesday 22 July 2009

Shiny Nails & Straw-Free Hair...

Short and sweet post. Feeling a bit blurgh.

Things are progressing. Nails are shiny, feet are smooth.
Over the past month my skin has been loofahed, moisturised and moisturised some more. I’ve been sunbathing, spray tanning and even had a couple of sun-beds.

I’ve been to the dentist, & dental hygienist, and started to use whitening toothpaste once a day.
I’ve had facials, (in the beauty sense of the word, not had a cum-mask) been plucked, exfoliated, used Youthful Essence (not bad actually) and my top lip has been waxed (the lady was very kind and said she didn’t think it really needed doing, so that made me feel better. Until she ripped the wax off. Maybe it was a ploy to distract me?)

I’ve been running, working out and I’ve cut out all snacks in between meals. My body is toning up nicely and I'm feeling healthy.

My bikini line is now as I say it is on the phone to my callers; smooth between the legs with a silky triangle of hair at the front.

I’ve shaken out the proverbial moths from my designer clothes and have them either ready to wash, or to hang out on the line to freshen.

I have three pairs of new shoes. Subtle, sparkly dinner types shoes, with a heel strap, a pair of black patent leather, high ones, and the very high sexy red satin ones.

New lace top stockings, in both black and natural.

New black lace knickers to match the new black bra I got a while ago.

It feels nice to feel ladylike and sexy again, after all this time of wearing wellies and mud.

I'm keen to get started now. I have appointments booked for next week in London.

The anticipation of starting work is building. I can hardly wait.

No comments: