Thursday 25 June 2009

Same Shit, Different Bloke...

This domination chat line stuff can be hard going. It's very repetitive.
It's going okay, but it feels a bit mundane. I've had to dig out my domination info and think of some original abuse to shout at them, something they've not heard before. Right now its the usual key words; 'Pathetic, Maggot Dick, Wimp, My Bitch, and many more. If anyone can give me some suggestions, please email me them!

I also have to think of different situations. They are looking for humiliation, mostly in front of friends (mine).
Okay, I'm typing out ideas as I think of them here, as I have just had some ideas float into my head.

When they ask to be humiliated in front of my friends, I can tell them it will be in front of their friends too. It's only fair.

I can also bring a gorgeous famous person into it, with paparazzi clicking away as the gorgeous actress laughs at the man with the small dick. The photo's will circulate throughout the world for years to come and everyone will know was a sorry little shit he is for the next fifty years.
Epitaph will read; "He made the whole world laugh"

Oh- I just had a caller who I had the pleasure of hanging up on. love that. Occasionaly, a sub calls and tries to get the better of a dom. Mostly, when they do that, they are looking for punishment for being naughty etc, but occasionally a twat just wants to be a twat and 'play mind games' .
Oh how I hate that expression. It's like some idiot thinks he is so intelligent that he can outwit another person by making stupid remarks. Nothing clever about it, a child cn do it by copyig everything you say.

So, this guy started to refuse to do the things I ordered him to do, so I told him I woul dismiss him if he did not follow my rules, and he became petulant and childish, so I hung up.

Actually, he just called back putting on a silly voice, pretending to be posh. OMG, don't these dickheads have anything better to do!

So busy. I put the phone down and it rings almost immediately. Must go, must concentrate.
XX

Oh, just saw on the news Michael Jackson has died. Not too sure how I feel about that.
The internet connection keeps failing which is unusual. I wonder if it's cos the world is logging on to chat about it.
No matter how I feel about MJ, I hope he's in a place where he can find peace.

No comments: