Wednesday 17 June 2009

Stuff of Dreams...

I’ve decided I want to be rich. Really rich, not just well off or comfortable. I've always thought that would be best, but this last month for some reason I've changed my mind.

I mean, really rich. Rich enough to help the charities of my choice properly, for starters.
I’d put a million in the bank for each of them and let them have the interest.

Rich enough to help my friends (and believe it or not, some people who arent my friends. People I think deserve a break, even tho maybe I don't like them. I mean, just cos I don't like them, doesnt mean theyre not nice or good people, does it?)

I want to be rich enough to go on holiday whenever I want. To sun soaked places, hire a boat and have friends come along. I want to have salad on the terrace of a nice restaurant in Monaco, to visit health spas in Italy, spend time in Africa with the elephants at the David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust ,and with the Born Free Foundation.

I want to wake up in the morning at take the groom a cup of tea and some breakfast and have a horsey chat. I’ll ask her to get two horses ready so we can go for a lovely morning hack. Then if I feel like it, I’ll potter round the yard for the rest of the day and she can have the day off.
I’ve mucked out enough stables in my life to warrant taking it easy and letting someone else do the hard work for a change (for a fab wage of course, no meagre pay at my establishment. Good grooms are hard to find and should be paid extremely well)

I want to have lots of land and open it up for horse riding and walking. I want to have an sanctuary for farm animals that have had a hard life, or saved from one.

Then dinner at the local pub which of course does great food. They have no idea I’m a multi millionaire- it would spoil things- and off home to relax.

I want to buy decent clothes. Ones that last, not crap from cheap shops that fall apart or look tatty after a few washes & wears. I want to pay £50+ for a tee shirt, but know it will still be around and in one piece in twenty years, like a few good ones I still have from the good ol’ days when I had rich boyfriends.

I want a tennis court, a pool, and a home gym. An indoor school to ride in, with a great trainer who will help me understand the art of riding. I want to see shows in the west end and stay at a good hotel.

I want a nice car, a good horsebox and fridge full of healthy yummy food.

I want I want I want. Who doesn’t, eh?

Better get writing that bloody book then, hadn’t I! Cos I aint gonna make millions talking to these wankers.

No comments: