Monday 29 June 2009

Tan That Hide...

Beaut day today eh! Finally my legs started to catch a little colour. I took a few experimental photo's to see how my body looked. I was pleasantly suprised, so there is hope after all.



I'm catching up with one of my old Sugar Daddies. I still see him every year, but as I have had a boyfriend for the last ten years, I thought going away on sun kissed holidays with the SD was a tad impolite.
However, now said BF understands that I intend to go back to work asap, going away with SD to Cannes would be acceptable.

Wahoo!

I started running yesterday. The keep fit vid was not pushing me hard enough so now I just do the warm up and warm down exercises.

I'm comtemplating putting on a pic of now and a pic in a month to see the difference. With face and all identifying marks hidden of course!

No comments: