Saturday 27 June 2009

W1...

Roll on the summer sun. I need to get a decent tan if I'm going to be adored and worshipped. Okay, maybe just humped, but still, you can only have milky white skin if you have young, cellulite free thighs.
Working out is going well, I can feel my body changing as the weeks go by. Good Ol' Elle Macphereson! It's her fantastic body sculpting tape from the nineties. Yep, I said the nineties. Yep, I said tape. Thank god I still have a video player!

I'm logged on to the phones as I type. Not many domination calls so far. Probably to early for the sissy sluts. They need to get pissed before they can admit to me, let alone themselves, that they like dick. And I don't mean Dick Van Dyke. Or do I? As I write it, I see the words 'dick' and 'dyke' side by side. Maybe the man is a little darker than we all give him credit for, the Ol' Silver Fox!

Oh how funny, theres a caller on line now wanting to be my sissy slut...
And another. We're good to go, good to go!

My sister just called me from London. She used to live there too, once upon a time. I havent lived there for over ten years, and I do love living here, but I visit London and I get that old pang. Is that just a pang of nostalgia and a yen for the return of my well-spent youth?

I loved living in Soho, absolutely loved it. I stayed in a 'friends' (aka client) small flat in Brewer St for about two years. To say it was an exciting time would be an understatement.

I would only go back to living in London if I could live smack bang in the centre. W1 all the way!

No comments: